Duttons Adelaide Hills
Duttons is a 73-year-old third-generation family-owned business that owns and operates three multi-franchise dealerships. We have a state-of-the-art service facility in the Adelaide Hills to accommodate the future growth of Australia’s fastest growing region. It is exciting that we just added Isuzu UTE to our established franchises of Subaru, Volkswagen and GWM Haval. We are providing the opportunity for a dynamic Service Manager to lead our service team in maximising this wonderful growth opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Dealer Principal, the Service Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the service department whilst also driving strategies to support organisational growth and reach financial targets. This position has a strong focus on staff development and continual improvement across all areas of the service department. Other key responsibilities for this role include leading the service team by example and direction, ensuring timely resolution of customer enquiries and championing our mission statement of “Easy to do Business With”.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will place a strong emphasis on service excellence, possess excellent commercial acumen and a wealth of industry knowledge to draw from. You will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, with a proven ability to influence and advocate both internally and externally. You will be a high-performing leader who has a history of achieving results. The ideal candidate will possess industry experience and be very savvy in this regard. Possessing a mechanical background will be highly regarded, however is not essential.
Our Commitment to You
For the successful candidate, we provide salary and performance incentives that reflect the need for a leader who will work to maximise the growth opportunity of the service facility and the fast-growing Adelaide Hills region.
Submit applications through the Seek website.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence. When forwarding your application, please include a cover letter, resume and details of three referees.
Duttons is an equal-opportunity employer and supports equity and diversity in the workplace.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
All new employees are required to undergo National Police and Medical Clearance.
Duttons 4x4 and Accessories Sales Consultant
Are you looking for more than ‘just another job’? If the answer is YES then why not start or advance your career with Duttons!
Due to huge growth and the addition of a new 4x4 brand we are looking for the right individual to support our customers with a range of 4x4 modifications and accessories.
We want the right person, whilst 4x4 or automotive experience may be beneficial, it is not required as we are more than happy to support, train and invest in our newest team member.
Duttons is proud of being a highly successful 74-year-old, local South Australian family-owned business. This is fantastic opportunity to become part of a progressive and industry leading workplace.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO JOIN DUTTONS!
- This is your opportunity to kick start your career with some of the most experienced leaders in the trade;
- No automotive experience or formal qualifications required, full dealership and manufacturer training provided;
- Have the support of a strong and successful Sales, Service and Parts team, who treat you like family;
The Duttons way is centred around being ‘Easy to do business with!’ – so, we are looking for like-minded people.
- You are not expected to have previous automotive experience, however you must be hungry and eager to learn;
- Be professional, high customer service standards, ambitious, confident and have high levels of self-motivation and drive;
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem-solving, creative thinking and analytical skills;
- Have a high level of personal presentation; with excellent people skills and an innate ability to be intuitive to client’s needs;
- Be proactive, organized, and responsible with a demonstrated ability to work well with a team;
- A willingness to attend training programs and maintain a sound knowledge of vehicles.
What the role entails:
- Handling all customer Duttons 4x4 and accessories enquiries;
- Working as a part of our multi franchise sales team;
- Aligning the customers wants and needs with ultimate 4x4 builds;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to fulfill customer promises;
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations;
- Computer skills and adept oral/written communication.
What’s in it for you? Here is some of what to expect:
- A fast paced and fun working environment with a friendly culture;
- We celebrate our wins and support your development;
- A generous and competitive remuneration package;
- A flexible working environment;
- Fantastic career progression and personal growth opportunities;
- A commitment to equal employment opportunity and equal pay;
- The successful candidates will be rewarded with a long-term career opportunity.
- When applying, please include cover letter, resume and referees;
- All new employees are required to have a current SA driver’s licence and to undergo National Police and Medical Clearance;
- All applications are held in confidence, and only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We know imposter syndrome can get in the way, but please don’t hesitate to apply — if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Sales Consultants (more than one position)
Due to Duttons strong business growth and expansion, we are looking for high calibre quality Sale Consultant to forge a long-term career at Duttons. Become part of a progressive and industry-leading workplace, where you will join a dedicated and dynamic team. We are looking for enthusiastic and diligent full-time experienced Sales Consultant who will complement and strengthen our established, award-winning sales team.
Duttons are proud of being a highly successful well-established family-owned business (over 73 years). Our 3 dealerships based in the Murray-lands and the Adelaide Hills, provide a solid foundation of 10 strong franchises being Ford, Mazda, Nissan, RAM, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Subaru, Volkswagen, GWM Haval and Isuzu UTE!
Our motto at Duttons is centred around being ‘Easy to do business with!’
What is happening at Duttons three dealerships?
We are excited to announce that Duttons Mitsubishi & Hyundai dealership in Murray Bridge is going through a total dealership redevelopment. We are planning a grand opening in May 2023 where we will be unveiling our newest franchise, Duttons RAM.
Dutton Motors in Murray Bridge has now launched and introduced Duttons 4x4 store to enhance our customers' experience and access a selection of 4x4 products.
Duttons Adelaide Hills recently opened Duttons Isuzu UTE and our customers have been delighted with Dutton’s partnership with another recognised brand in Isuzu UTE.
As you can see things are happening at Duttons and we would love you to be part of this exciting future. The following opportunity has opened.
Dutton Mitsubishi, Hyundai & RAM in Murray Bridge are seeking a full-time Sales Consultant to join the team and come along the journey, working closely with the Dealer Principal Diana Graziano in a new, state-of-the-art facility.
To be considered, candidates will need:
- Drive and strong sales acumen with a positive outlook
- To achieve pre-set KPI's and goals
- Experience and passion for sales
- To be a team player who is able to get along with others
- To be well presented (uniform available)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To demonstrate the ability to identify and maximise opportunities to grow the business
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- An attractive remuneration and industry-leading commission package will be negotiated
- Opportunities for advancement
- Celebrate wins and support your development
As you can see, lots of positive things are happening at Duttons and we would love you to be part of an exciting future. If you think you have what it takes, then please forward your resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button. Should you have any questions, please contact us on (08) 8393 8100.